This trip is your introduction to real sea kayaking, perfect for guests who want to explore Phang Nga Bay on a longtail boat from Phuket at their own pace. Kayaking two or three of the most spectacular spots on the planet, with your lead guide from John Gray’s Sea Canoe team, probably born and raised in the bay.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: John Gray’s Sea Canoe, Phuket Town, PhuketGet picked up from the entire Phuket island by luxury minivan. Meet your lead guide at Ao Por Pier in the north of Phuket and depart early morning in a longtail boat.Circumvent north Phang Nga Bay and head to Hong Island for the first kayaking stop. Try hard-shell kayaking at the most spectacular spots on the planet. Be warned – it’s dangerously addictive. Your guide gives you basic kayaking instruction so you can paddle your own kayak. Or, you can opt to paddle a double kayak with a guide.Continue to Koh Yao Yao Island and enjoy lunch at a local Thai restaurant, with healthy and high quality food. Then head to Panak Island, for the second kayaking stop which includes the limestone caves and hidden cliff-lined lagoons discovered by John Gray in 1989.This private trip is perfect in tandem with Hong by Starlight trip for guests who previously booked hotel and people who do not want to camp overnight or want to explore the Bay by themselves on a longtail boat.
You can customize the itinerary with your lead guide, probably born and raised in Phang Nga Bay.
• 08:00 – 09:00: Hotel pickup from the entire Phuket island
• 09:00 – 10:00: Depart from Ao Po Pier on a longtail boat heading to Hong Island in Krabi
• 10:00 – 12:00: Kayaking and sightseeing the Hong Lagoon
• 12:00 – 12:30: Sightseeing at Pak Bia Island
• 12:30 – 13:00: Head to Koh Yao Yai
• 13:00 – 14:00: Have lunch in a local Thai restaurant at Koh Yao Yai
• 14:00 – 15:30: Sightseeing and kayaking at Panak Island
• 15:30 – 16:30: Head back to Ao Por Pier
• 16:30 – 17:00: Transfer back to your hotelDuration: 8 hoursStop At: Ao Po Pier, Pa Khlok, Thalang District, PhuketMeet at Ao Po Pier in the north-east of Phuket at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.Duration: 30 minutesStop At: Hong Islands, Krabi Town, Krabi Province-Duration: 2 hoursStop At: Pak Bia Island, Nong Thale, Krabi Town, Krabi Province-Duration: 30 minutesStop At: Koh Yao Yai, Phuket-Duration: 1 hourStop At: Koh Panak Cave, Ao Phang Nga National Park, Phang Nga Province-Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesPass By: Trip Store Krabi, Krabi Town, Krabi ProvinceThis tour is provided by Trip Store Krabi.