Trip & Price
Practice Makes Perfect
JOHN CAVEMAN GRAY
Thailand : Day Trip
Thailand : Overnight Trip
Standard Safety and Security
We have put in place enhanced health and safety measures that reflect the guidance of health and government authorities, such as social distancing measures and increased cleaning and sanitization. (Covid-19).
- Alcohol consumption is regulated.
- Life Jacket
- CPR and First Aid Training to all crew.
- Public Liability Insurance.
- No intoxication or use of illegal drugs.
- Maximum customer capacity: Boats have been designed for a specific maximum number of passengers. For safety reasons, passengers are prohibited from exceeding the maximum capacity.
- Please note that in caves and Hongs, there is no touching, no talking, no eating and no smoking.
- Passengers are advised not to leave any valuable items in water proof bag. John Gray’s Sea Canoe can not accept responsibility for any theft, loss or damage to your personal items.